Get a Library Card
Applying in Person at the Library
As a Resident
As a Visitor
- Click the Online Library Card Application button below and complete the form.
- Your library card number and PIN will be emailed to you in the next few days.
- This allows you access to the databases on our website and lets you place holds on Yavapai Library Network items.
- You may pick up your library card at the Front Desk (aka Circulation Desk). Library cards must be picked up within one month of the application in order to become permanent cards.
- Photo identification and proof of residency are required for card pickup.