What Are They?
An Act One Culture Pass gives a library patron FREE admission for two people at participating arts and cultural institutions. Passes are available on a first-come, first-served basis. They cannot be renewed; they cannot be placed on hold.
How Do They Work?
1. Look for the Act One Culture Pass program display located at the Library on White Bear Road.
2. Find a laminated card for the destination in which you’re interested.
3. Take the card to the reference desk.
4. Staff will give you a date-due slip admitting two people for one visit to that museum or cultural institution during the following seven days. You do not need to return the slip; it will expire on its own.
*Passes may be limited to general admission only. Special exhibitions may not be covered, and other restrictions may apply. Call ahead to check for restrictions.
*Patrons are limited to one pass per cardholder at any one time.
Where Can I Visit?
PHOENIX METRO AREA
- Cave Creek Museum
(Closed May 1 – Oct. 31)
- Desert Botanical Garden
- The Heard Museum
- Pueblo Grande Museum
- Archaeological Park
- Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art